An international HIV programme on health and rights for LGBT people, sex workers and people who use drugs.
Bridging the Gaps works towards a world where there is no hostility against homosexuality, where a drug user can access clean needles without risking arrest and where a sex worker doesn’t need to fear any violence from clients nor from the police.Read more >
- Blog Phuong makes her own decisions
- News Educational Cartoon Explains Solving Children’s Problems by Family Group Conferences
- News ART Adherence Unit in Pakistan; Global Fund takes over and doubles capacity
- News International AIDS Conference Registration Reminder: SCHOLARSHIPS!!
- Blog We continue to push for humane alternatives
- Blog IMPROVING HUMAN RIGHTS for sex workers in Uganda
- Blog My proud moment at ICASA
- News Key populations are paving the way