An international HIV programme on health and rights for LGBT people, sex workers and people who use drugs.
Bridging the Gaps works towards a world where there is no hostility against homosexuality, where a drug user can access clean needles without risking arrest and where a sex worker doesn’t need to fear any violence from clients nor from the police.Read more >
- News Online application for Community Based Research training
- News Join us for the Tripartite Side Event on HIV and Key Populations Wednesday 20 July
- News Key populations claim a rights-based HIV and SRHR response
- News Small Wins Amidst A High-Level Failure
- News Exclusion kills: Gay men and sex workers worldwide express anger over attempts by governments to erase key populations from the 2016 UN Political Declaration on HIV and AIDS
- Blog Without the right solution for the worldwide drug challenge, we cannot stop HIV
- News Today’s youth, tomorrow’s key populations? Why UNGASS matters for young people who use drugs in Ukraine
- Blog Victory for LGBT people in Botswana: my best birthday gift ever!