An international HIV programme on health and rights for LGBT people, sex workers and people who use drugs.
Bridging the Gaps works towards a world where there is no hostility against homosexuality, where a drug user can access clean needles without risking arrest and where a sex worker doesn’t need to fear any violence from clients nor from the police.Read more >
- News New video: Today’s youth, tomorrow’s key populations?
- Blog I do sex work to support my children and myself
- Blog How I became a sex worker – A true story
- News People who use drugs in Kenya – A study on laws and human rights
- News ‘My clients deserve the best’ – Mainline trains outreach teams in South Africa
- Blog How a poor girl from the village became an outreach worker in Saigon
- News Launch of first network of people who use drugs in Pakistan – DUNE
- Blog A punitive war on drugs is ineffective