An international HIV programme on health and rights for LGBT people, sex workers and people who use drugs.
Bridging the Gaps works towards a world where there is no hostility against homosexuality, where a drug user can access clean needles without risking arrest and where a sex worker doesn’t need to fear any violence from clients nor from the police.Read more >
- Blog Without the right solution for the worldwide drug challenge, we cannot stop HIV
- News Today’s youth, tomorrow’s key populations? Why UNGASS matters for young people who use drugs in Ukraine
- Blog Victory for LGBT people in Botswana: my best birthday gift ever!
- News A new phase to bridge gaps for key populations
- News Sex workers, people who use drugs and LGBT people set directions for change in Kenya
- News Every life matters: Key population photo exhibition at the EECAAC conference in Moscow
- Blog My daughter – my motivation
- Blog The medicines saved my life