An international HIV programme on health and rights for LGBT people, sex workers and people who use drugs.
Bridging the Gaps works towards a world where there is no hostility against homosexuality, where a drug user can access clean needles without risking arrest and where a sex worker doesn’t need to fear any violence from clients nor from the police.Read more >
- News Strengthening networks of people who use drugs in Nepal
- Blog Being a male sex worker in Vietnam
- Blog I am proud to be a sex worker!
- Blog How to solve unpleasant incidents: talk!
- Blog How individuals hidden from the view can make a difference: the story of Joseph
- News Research into unique structure of Bridging the Gaps
- News Call for continued Dutch leadership in the AIDS response
- News We need more time to finish what we are doing