An international HIV programme on health and rights for LGBT people, sex workers and people who use drugs.
Bridging the Gaps works towards a world where there is no hostility against homosexuality, where a drug user can access clean needles without risking arrest and where a sex worker doesn’t need to fear any violence from clients nor from the police.Read more >
- Blog How to solve unpleasant incidents: talk!
- Blog How individuals hidden from the view can make a difference: the story of Joseph
- News Research into unique structure of Bridging the Gaps
- News Call for continued Dutch leadership in the AIDS response
- News We need more time to finish what we are doing
- Blog Despite hardships, LEGALIFE is able to stick to its mission
- News New video: STOP HOMOPHOBIA, BEAT HIV!
- News Inside and outside beauty – Youth Vision offers women who use drugs a beautician training