An international HIV programme on health and rights for LGBT people, sex workers and people who use drugs.
Bridging the Gaps works towards a world where there is no hostility against homosexuality, where a drug user can access clean needles without risking arrest and where a sex worker doesn’t need to fear any violence from clients nor from the police.Read more >
- News AFEW Conducts Autumn School in Kazakhstan
- News OUR RESEARCH AGENDA 2017-2019: COMMUNITY EMPOWERMENT & MEANINGFUL INVOLVEMENT
- News MYANMAR: SEX WORKERS DEMAND LAW REFORM
- Blog Sex Work Partner Event: Stealing lessons for an utopian future Zimbabwe
- News The Bridging the Gaps alliance issues the Montréal Declaration
- News Bridging the Gaps at the International Harm Reduction Conference 2017
- Blog The Learning Institute; exchange as a powerful learning tool
- News Looking back on the 2017th Learning Institute: Nothing about us without us!