An international HIV programme on health and rights for LGBT people, sex workers and people who use drugs.
Bridging the Gaps works towards a world where there is no hostility against homosexuality, where a drug user can access clean needles without risking arrest and where a sex worker doesn’t need to fear any violence from clients nor from the police.Read more >
- Blog ICASA for a first-timer
- News Come and join us at ICASA 2017!
- Blog Innovative approaches to end HIV among key populations
- News Sex workers know best! Call for research grants
- News We are looking for a learning expert / facilitator
- News AFEW Conducts Autumn School in Kazakhstan
- News OUR RESEARCH AGENDA 2017-2019: COMMUNITY EMPOWERMENT & MEANINGFUL INVOLVEMENT
- News MYANMAR: SEX WORKERS DEMAND LAW REFORM