An international HIV programme on health and rights for LGBT people, sex workers and people who use drugs.
Bridging the Gaps works towards a world where there is no hostility against homosexuality, where a drug user can access clean needles without risking arrest and where a sex worker doesn’t need to fear any violence from clients nor from the police.Read more >
- News New research report: Better access to services for adolescents who use drugs in Ukraine
- Blog Stopping the undeclared war
- News Join Bridging the Gaps at the International Conference on AIDS and STIs in Africa (ICASA)
- News A photo exhibition calling for more focus on key populations in ending AIDS
- News New research report: Reaching key populations and improving their access to HIV services in Kenya
- News Bridging the Gaps for key populations: lessons learnt
- News Bridging the Gaps will continue to bridge gaps for key populations!
- Blog It all started very promising…