Bridging the Gaps focusses on 3 different key populations and on the crossovers between them in one single programme. Our work is organised around 4 projects:
- Female, male and transgender sex workers project;
- People who Use Drugs (PUD) project with a specific focus on injecting drug users;
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) project including Men having Sex with Men (MSM);
- Global advocacy project on key populations.
Our projects should jointly contribute to reaching the following objectives
- Improve the quality of and access to HIV prevention, treatment, care, support and other services for key populations;
- Improve the human rights of key populations;
- Integrate specific services for key populations within the general health system;
- Strengthen the capacity of civil society organisations that work on HIV and key populations.