An international HIV programme on health and rights for LGBT people, sex workers and people who use drugs.
Bridging the Gaps works towards a world where there is no hostility against homosexuality, where a drug user can access clean needles without risking arrest and where a sex worker doesn’t need to fear any violence from clients nor from the police.Read more >
- Blog Small Investments With A Big Impact: Mobile ART for People Who Use Drugs in Sindh Province, Pakistan
- Blog The Learning Institute 2018: In unity there is strength!
- News The second Learning Institute kicks off in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
- News Zimbabwe: New windows of opportunity for resilient movements
- Blog What does ICASA 2017 tell us about what will happen at AIDS 2018?
- Blog ICASA for a first-timer
- News Come and join us at ICASA 2017!
- Blog Innovative approaches to end HIV among key populations