An international HIV programme on health and rights for LGBT people, sex workers and people who use drugs.
Bridging the Gaps works towards a world where there is no hostility against homosexuality, where a drug user can access clean needles without risking arrest and where a sex worker doesn’t need to fear any violence from clients nor from the police.Read more >
- News A clinic for male sex workers in Kenya: HIV rates are dropping
- News Together we speak, starting with silence on 16 November
- Blog “The AIDS conference made me realise again: only together can we save our lives”
- Blog “Community members brought in useful ideas during AIDS 2018, but I missed support for sharing information after the conference”
- News The future of funding for key populations
- News Bridging the Gaps events at AIDS 2018
- Blog Small Investments With A Big Impact: Mobile ART for People Who Use Drugs in Sindh Province, Pakistan
- Blog The Learning Institute 2018: In unity there is strength!
Bridging the Gaps is a strategic partnership with and funded by